Monday, January 3, 2011

ONE QUOTE A DAY

My photographer daughter used to do something really unique and creative.  No matter where she was in the world, she would always take one polaroid a day!  So, I am taking an idea from her and instead of photos, I am posting one quote or one idea a day.   As a grief educator for over 25 years, I have attended (and still do, especially now that I can access them online!) more seminars and conferences than I can count!  I have always been frustrated that I have so much material at my fingertips, but no where to dispense it.......until now!  I have not been very good at keeping up with my blog on a regular basis, so I thought just writing one quote or idea a day would be manageable for me and probably more interesting for anyone who happens to read it!  My hope is that my followers will actually look forward to my daily quotes, because they will be able to apply them to their own lives and they will be the richer for it.  So here goes!  The one for today- January 3, 2011- and by the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!!
"If I haven't TOLD you what I'm feeling, you DON'T KNOW what I'm feeling!" by Sue Chance.  Don't say to someone, "I know exactly what you're feeling, " because you don't!!
See you back here tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that idea mom. because i have so many quotes in my head (like this one you just posted) that i've learned from you, that surface in my life and unfold in different ways over the years! i'd love to hear more! looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, thanks daughter!! I just saw that you commented! I really appreciate your kindest of words! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Dallas, TX, United States
I am an educator and consultant, in the field of loss and grief. I love educating others, as well as learning from them, about life's little and big, happy and sad losses: marriage, divorce, moving away, losing one's health, aging gracefully.....or not......death of a loved one, a pet, a dream, children growing up and parents having to let go, etc. etc. Hopefully, you get the picture. Let's laugh, cry and learn together!

Blog Archive