Friday, August 26, 2011

I'M BAAACK!!!!

Lo siento!!  My apologies for being gone for so long!  I will try and write on a more regular basis from now on.  The summer, somehow, got away from me!  Maybe I just melted away in this unbearable, never ending heat!  Whatever happened, I'm back and I hope that you are, too!
   I heard this wonderful quote on yesterday's news from the retiring Steve Jobs.  How sad that his health is forcing him to leave that which he invested his heart and soul for so long!  He gave this quote at a commencement address not too long ago:
"Remembering that we are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Dallas, TX, United States
I am an educator and consultant, in the field of loss and grief. I love educating others, as well as learning from them, about life's little and big, happy and sad losses: marriage, divorce, moving away, losing one's health, aging gracefully.....or not......death of a loved one, a pet, a dream, children growing up and parents having to let go, etc. etc. Hopefully, you get the picture. Let's laugh, cry and learn together!